Saturday, July 05, 2008

The Wedding of Beth and Will


The heart of exam season saw the wedding of my gap year partner in crime, Beth. 'Impressive' doesn't do it justice, particularly the venue, opera singers (and food).

It was a pleasure to meet the groom Will for the first time, and it wasn't long before we were exchanging notes on amusing Beth comments. They're a good match I reckon!

Another highlight was catching up with some of the Herne Bay crew and a massive thanks goes to DNA buddy Paul for letting me hitch a lift. I couldn't have done it without you pal and I'm sure you'll agree, the hours of traffic jams were more than worth it. Thanks also for sharing my excitment of discovering the groom's family have their own wikipedia page!

Back in facebook world, here's a video of Beth's first dance, courtesy of Don and Mary Warne.

No comments: