Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I am ready. Here we go! C'MON!!!!

Morning exam is over and now I am ready. I am ready for Liverpool to play the Champions League Final 2007! It is time.
So many questions as to the starting line-up and tactics but soon the talking with stop and the match will start. One thing we are guaranteed is emotion, passion and determination. Not just from me and thousands of fans but also from 11 players wearing 'You'll Never Walk Alone' on a pitch in Athens.
It just doesn't get bigger than this. In 2005 at this very moment I wrote on this blog:
'Nerves. Just been watching Sky Sports News and the realisation is beginning to hit me - as a Liverpool fan I have never experienced a more important day. Today is that day.'


For the 2nd time then as a Liverpool fan I am about to experience the most important couple of hours ever. Here we go! C'MON!!!!!

No comments: