Monday, April 02, 2007

Let's waste time chasing cars

Well, I have to say I was a bit unsure about going to watch banger racing for Tim's 22nd birthday. To add to this I was amused by the number of bald-headed middle aged men watching! Surely this is the modern day equivalent of Gladiator battles in the Colosseum? Why would I want to watch that? But once those cars starting hitting each other, smoke flew up and the smell of fuel hit my nose I was surprisingly enthralled. YEAH! SMASH EACH OTHER!

Thanks to fellow ex-DNAers Tim, Windo and Jon for helping me discover this sensation and finding the British manly man in me. It was good hanging out with you again. Enjoy the pics.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You going to turn into a petrolhead? Ah man and machine in perfect harmony.

Richard