Sunday, March 11, 2007

Weekend away!

I've just got back from a great weekend away in Leicestershire with City Life Church. It was a much needed relaxing time where I could completely forget about pressures of studying. Highlights included playing lots of footy and dancing away into the early hours. Just fun, fun, fun with great people.
But we also had the privelege of the company of Pete Greig to inspire us, alongside helping us grapple with important topics such as 'prayer and suffering.' On that subject, I took the opportunity to get hold of Pete's new book, 'God on Mute', which I'm really looking forward to getting my teeth into.
Just one more week of term left and then I can actually find some time to do just that!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just looking at the pool league table, it's looking not so bad for homerton, as long as you win your last game comfortably and Robinson 2 don't wallop Trinity 4, you should make it into the play off.

Chris