Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Do you have Happy Feet yet?


So I started work at the cinema last night. My main job was taking tickets and telling people which screen to go to. And also cleaning up when a showing has finished. So next time you see a film, don't leave your popcorn over the floor. please. Best bit was doing the screen check, where I got to watch the film whilst making sure the temperature in the room was ok, which it was.

But does the job give me Happy Feet? I'm not sure. I was very tired at the end of the shift but maybe as I get used to the job I might be able to relax and enjoy it more. And it is a while since I last did a proper hard days work. Working the Concessions stand is probably going to be the toughtest bit.
Hmm, we will have to wait and see whether the job's going to be as fun as I originally thought it could be??

No comments: