Monday, October 09, 2006

For the first time in a while I've included some links in this post

A lot of my time at the moment seems to involve my new role as a leader of a Fusion cell in Homerton. Tonight we've got a massive trip to Pizza Hut which should be a really good opportunity to get to know people.

Personally I don't really know what I'm feeling about cell leading this year. I'm just not sure what to expect so maybe I've switched off my feelings about it???
But last night we started a week of praying round Homerton at midnight. Possibly for the first time (maybe since Momentum?) the anticipation and excitement for what this year could involve kicked in....

For a further expansion on this check out the blog of Joel, who's raw 'no holds barred' attitude never fails to inspire.

No comments: