Monday, May 22, 2006

'Such heroes are as radical on Monday morning as Sunday night.'

I've had a pretty unradical Monday morning so far but I think Sunday night can go down as pretty radical. Last night I went to the Fez Club in Cambridge, where these guys had taken over for the night, and a chilled out band called 'Note for a Child' were playing. Great fun, chats and crazy dancing.
But my one problem came cos I'd had to meet friends from Homerton there. And I'd walked and they'd all cycled into town. (Only silly Chrstns cycle to a night out clubbing ... it's insane!) So how do I get back to Homerton and avoid getting a taxi for one? For some of the way I ended up running back alongside the bikes!! One guy even put his hand on my back as he cycled and pushed me along. I've never run soo fast!! Must have been pushing 100mtrs in 10 secs!
What a fun night. Radical.

'Such heroes are as radical on Monday morning as Sunday night.'

No comments: