Monday, January 09, 2006

Further thoughts for 2006

I seem to have been doing a lot of thinking at the start of 2006 without really realising it. Now that I'm settled into my rhythm of life for the next 3 years I suppose I'm ready for some fresh dreams and visions which develop on what excited me in 2005.
At the moment 2006 is a bit of a blank page for me at the moment - which is a good place to start but it can't stay like that. I'm looking for something to work towards and look forward to. Just one aspect of this has been thinking about what I'm going to do in the summer.

Recently I've made a collage for my wall, and it will be travelling with me to Cambridge on Sunday. It's of a poem called, 'The Vision' and it really inspires me. During 2006 I'd love to be able to just grab hold of one small aspect of this poem during the year and actually put it into practice into my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pete, Thought maybe you Chad and I could meet up for a drink before you guys go back?
Also spread the word I'm providing a garden service for the locals. Clearance, lawns, pruning etc. Theres a few adverts dooted around. I'll give you a b-card when I next see you!

Tom