Monday, November 28, 2005

A thought that could change the world


I seem to be being bombarded by this incredible concept of grace today. The talk this morning was about it, and then I've just been on Rich (from Herne Bay)'s blog and found the following link to an interview with Bono.

Is Bono, the lead singer and songwriter for the rock group U2, a Christian? He says he is and writes about Christianity in his lyrics. Yet many people question whether Bono is "really" a Christian, due to his notoriously bad language, liberal politics, and rock star antics (though he has been faithfully married for 23 years) .... (Click here to keep reading)

What follows is one of the best and simplest explanations of grace I've probably ever read. It's a thought that could change the world.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi yer pete,cant find your home adress can you email it to me glad you are doing ok you will soon be back home for xmas don sends his love bye 4 now mary

Petros mole said...

Hi mary. Merry xmas. um, I can't find your email address so can u email me on pfa22@cam.ac.uk and then I'll get send u my home address. Deal.

Paul Windo said...

Great find - even if it wasn't yours originally! I shall be passing this on to many people...

Merry Christmas-ish, Petros!

Bethany said...

Hi Pete. REALLY good find, thanks for putting it up. I too, like Paul will be sending this round! Beth

Jon said...

can pone of you guys mail it to me please as my mac wont access the artical cheers jon

Petros mole said...

HI Jon. If you email me on pfa22@cam.ac.uk then I'll be able to send it to you.
Hope your doing well.
C ya

Stu Hassard said...

Hey Pete, good find with this article. I am going to send it to all the people doing youthwork in Cambridge. Merry Christmas mate. Laterz, Stu xx