Monday, October 17, 2005

And then...

Went to City Life again yesterday and met up with Shaz from the Bay. Great to see another familiar friendly face.
Then I watched Homerton F.C. play Churchill, and then I went with a West Ham fan to watch West Ham v. Man. City. And then for the evening, I started watching the film called 'Pay it forward,' which looks really good so far.
And then I went to sleep. And then I woke up and went to a Maths class today on how to use Microsoft Excel. Fun, and I actually learnt quite a lot.
And then I went to a really good Psychology of Education lecture. Why was it good, I hear you ask? Firstly, an OHP was used, a summary was included and the lecturer spoke with more than one tone of voice. Also, the subject was about behaviour and character traits, and focussed especially on friendship groups in Primary schools. Which was really interesting as everyone could relate to it. I also found it rather amusing to think about how friendship groups had formed at Uni, since a random bunch of strangers started term 2 weeks ago.
And then I had lunch and then found this computer that I'm sitting at now.

No comments: