Friday, August 26, 2005

A video that 'Media Co-ordinator Windo' would be proud of

So, here we are - this time next week will be my last day as a DNAer. I can't quite believe it.

Spent yesterday with Beth making a video about what we've been up to in Herne Bay. It was a really good laugh to make, with every trick in the book being used for some much needed comedy values. Comedy moments include : pulling faces, bad camera work, sitting on a toilet, the public walking by and doing silly things, beth doing a handstand, an interview with a teddy bear and much much more.
The 13 minute video will probably get it's world premiere at an impromptu gathering tonight, so if you're coming you've got a lot to look forward to.
See you all later.
Pete

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hello Pete. This is a really good blog. I've been surfing it for more than half an hour! Goodness me.
I ought to comment on this article now. And here is my comment: I very much enjoyed making and watching the video.