Monday, August 29, 2005

I'd like to thank my Mum...

More pics of my lovely Herne Bay mates that I am going to miss so much. These were taken at my last church gathering (not ever!) Thanks so much for all the lovely comments yesterday and I will come back and visit. I suppose I should pubish my little impromptu speech so here goes:

Thanks to Jo for all her time and effort into setting up everything we've done this year. Also, thanks for knowing when to push me out of those comfort zones.

Thanks to Sam for being a good listener, and I've learnt so much from you.

Thanks to Don and Mary for letting me live in their house. Thanks to Mary especially for teaching me to cook and how to do my own washing.

And thanks to everyone who's helped me chill, with games on the Playstation or trips to the pub to watch football. You probably, don't realise how much that has meant to me. You're all absolute legends.

So I've got to make the most of my last full day in the Bay - I'd better say bye to the sea before I leave. And I say, bring on the DNAers for the next 5 days. We are going to have SO much fun!!




No comments: