Friday, July 22, 2005

School's out for summer!!

Did you know? Today's the last day of school before the summer holidays! I'm so not in that kind of mindset - for me, I've got 6 weeks left. But anyway, well done Mum! You made it. Enjoy the time off and relax - don't even think about doing any lesson plans.
Cricket was good eh? It's set up for another cracker today. On the subject of sport, I saw something in Canterbury yesterday that got my heart racing. In Virgin Megastores stood a DVD of the complete Champions League final, including highlights of l'pool's games before that. Just looking at it got my spine tingling. I simply have to buy it, but I'm trying to find a way of justifying the indulgence, in my head. I've already tried the 'I've got some book tokens' option, before realising that I probably can't buy a DVD with book tokens. C u later then. I'm off to 'Crumbs' to put my thinking cap on.

No comments: