Saturday, May 21, 2005

I don't believe it! Anakin Skywalker becomes Darth Vader

Add sound effect here - deep heavy breathing


Strange day yesterday in which I was out of the house for over 14 hours. This included a rather bizarre bus trip to a school CU meeting, where we thought it was impossible to make it on time and then the bus driver told us we were there. This summed up the day; it was a day of spontineity and of trusting buses, which totally goes against what comes naturally for me. So after the CU meeting, we went for a spontaneous trip into Canterbury (in a free afternoon) to watch the new Star Wars film. Brilliant. Loved it. Infact, I was a bit speechless at the end.
Then got back to Herne Bay 15mins before D:caff started and after a much improved D:caff, 8 of us went to pub for Jo's birthday. Happy Birthday. 24!!
And there we have it, the longest day where I was constantly watching the clock but never once got stressed. It's things like that, when I can see the things that this year's done for me.

No comments: